Sunnykate Care introduces friendly, highly trained and experienced carer(s) to live with you and/or your loved ones at home. We provide one to one quality care and support when domiciliary care is no longer adequate and living in a residential or nursing home is not an option. Our Live-in care service offers a personalised service at a very reasonable price with the added advantage of dedicated attention 24 hours a day which a multi-resident institution or a domiciliary care package cannot offer.
Our Live-in Care Services
- Continuous care for older people
- Continuous support for younger adults
- Respite for main carer either as ‘hands off’ while in the house, or when they go away on a planned holiday/excursion
- Persons recovering from an operation or illness
- Persons who’ve had a lengthy stay in hospital to help them resettle back into their homes and routine
- Holiday companionships/carer(s) for travel within the UK and Europe
- Support and Companionship through bereavement or loss of a loved one
- Crisis and Emergency care – when existing arrangements have fallen through (Cover can be arranged with very short notice -usually within 24hrs)
- Live-in care trial
Our live-in packages can be for any length of time, from a few days to months and years, and can be tailor made to suit your needs.