We are Passionate about your Care
We are a family run business based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire. What drew us together to form Sunnykate Care is the passion and values we share and our vast experience in looking after people in nursing and residential homes, private homes, hospitals and mental health units. We offer bespoke homecare services to clients in Hertfordshire and neighbouring counties.
Our carers undergo rigorous checks and interviews. They are competent, experienced and well trained by our highly qualified and experienced trainers. Each candidate completes a thorough induction programme before commencing employment to ensure that they uphold our core values during each assignment.
We also provide first class agency staff to healthcare providers within Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Looking for temporary healthcare staff?
Looking for agency work?
Why Sunnykate Care?
- Strict vetting of all staff
- Reliability and continuity
- High level of care
- Quick response
- Value for money
- Family run business
Become a Carer
Care Services We Offer
- Continuous care for older people
- Continuous support for younger adults
- Respite for main carer either as ‘hands off’ while in the house, or when they go away on a planned holiday/excursion
- Persons recovering from an operation or illness
- Persons who’ve had a lengthy stay in hospital to help them settle back into their homes and routine
- Holiday companion(s)/carer(s) for travel within the UK and Europe
- Support and Companionship through bereavement or loss of a loved one
- Crisis and Emergency care – when existing arrangements have fallen through (Cover can be arranged with very short notice – usually within 24hrs)
Recruitment Services We Offer
- Fully vetted and compliant carers and support workers
- Drivers with own vehicles or with access to vehicles (carers, support workers and nurses)
- Fully screened (bloods…etc) compliant nurses
- National Database of Framework compliant nurses
- Dedicated in-house compliance team
- Qualified Mandatory and PMVA trainers
- Managed rota solutions
- Off-duty cover
- Dedicated Accounts manager
- Clinical Governance Panel, monitoring regulatory changes and best practice
- Tailored Recruitment Solutions
- Personal working relationships